Privacy of your personal information
The Eden Fishermen’s Recreation Club Ltd (ABN 43 000 071 125) is committed to handling personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act. Like many other organisations, we must comply with the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act when dealing with personal information.
Collection, use and disclosure of your personal information
Your personal information obtained as a result of using Club facilities may be used by the Club for marketing purposes. This will enable us to improve our services and provide you with the latest information about those services, and any new related services and promotions. We are required by Corporation Law and Registered Clubs Acts to collect information regarding your membership of the Club and use of its facilities. If you choose not to provide us with this information this may affect our ability to permit you to take part in our activities and promotions.
By providing your personal information to us you acknowledge and consent that:
1. In addition to the above we can collect and use your personal information for the following purposes – to assess your current and any subsequent application for membership, and to enable you to take part in any Club activities and promotions.
2. For these purposes we can collect your personal information from, and disclose it on a confidential basis to following:
- Our related entities
- Government departments and agencies
- Law enforcement agencies
- Medical providers
- The agent of any of these above
3. You represent to us that, where you provide personal information to us about another person, you are authorising to provide that information to us, and that you will inform that person who we are, how we use and disclose their information, and that from 21 December 2001 they can gain access to that information unless we may lawfully refuse access.
We are committed to providing you with access to a range of Club activities, services and promotions. In order to do this we may use your personal information to offer you other services. We may disclose your personal information on a confidential basis to our related entities and third parties so that they can also offer you products and services.