Member Notices 2020
NEW TRADING TERMS
Opening of licensed venues is approved and regulated under the terms set down by NSW Health.
All licensed venues electing to re-open must be registered and comply with the strict conditions set by the Government.
Patron activity is restricted to “Designated Dining Areas only“.
COVID -19 RESTIRCTIONS IN PLACE
- No standing within the licensed premise- patrons must be seated at all times.
- Maximum 50 patrons per designated Dining area
- All members and visitors must register contact details upon arrival
- Strictly maintain 1.5m social distancing (same household families exempt)
- No sharing of food plates/ bowls.
- Temperature screening may be in use upon arrival
- Our staff reserve the exclusive right to reject entry to any Patrons displaying flu like symptoms.
- Designated Covid- Safe Marshalls will be present on duty to monitor and advise patrons of safe distance behaviours.